Share your EHFAR® story(s) and relate with others at EHFAR® Blog. Whether someone (or something) came into your life for a reason at a certain time or you’ve found miraculous strength from +Energy, we invite you to share it. +Energy can be shared in the form of quotes, books, art, music and not limited to form of expression.
As mentioned in the EHFAR® Definition, most who believe “Everything Happens For A Reason” first become aware of the philosophy through:
- Someone coming into your life for a reason at a certain time
- Something at a time that seemed horrible, painful and unfair
- Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, sheer stupidity
- A conversation with someone you’ve never talked to before
- Success and/or downfall(s)
- Hurt, betrayal or a broken heart
- Loss of a loved-one
- Awareness, and appreciating every moment
Get Started is Easy!
You can blog by following these simple steps:
1. Register Online or if you’re already registered go to Login.
2. On your personal dashboard, go to “Write” then “Write Post”.
3. Title your post and add content below.
4. On right-hand side, under “Discussion”, click whether or not you’d like to allow comments or allow pings.
5. Click “Publish”. Submission will be sent for approval.
6. Once approved, Post will be available to be viewed by the world-wide-web, and for people to comment and connect.
ehfar.com is the official destination for people who believe “EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON” and connect with the EHFAR® philosophy.